It’s economical, readily-available, effective and it is kind to the environment.
1. A splash of vinegar on a damp cloth will help you clean and shine the galley sink or camper kitchen counter tops.
2. Smelly drain? Pour 1 cup of baking soda down, then one cup of vinegar. Leave the bubbles to work for five minutes, then rinse with hot water.
3. Pump vinegar through the sewage system to clean away mineral deposits and to deodorize any nasty smells.
4. Use one part vinegar and two parts water to wash windows – this is especially effective on PVC boat windows which can be damaged by cleaning products containing ammonia.
5. Vinegar will remove mildew and mould from canvas shades or boat walls – wipe gently with a cloth soaked in vinegar.
Don’t be a land lubber – contact Goldstar Cleaning Services for a personalized quote to clean your Fernie, Sparwood or Cranbrook home so you can spend more valuable free time on your boat or on the road in your camper.